1. What this policy covers
Perfect Plus Limited, a company registered in New Zealand under company number 7287124 (we, us, our or Perfect Plus) offers Products for sale through the Site.
Personal information means any information that can identify an individual either directly or indirectly (i.e. by reference to other information we have access to).
Product means a product for sale on the Site.
Services means provision of the Site any other services provided by Perfect Plus from time to time.
Site means the Perfect Plus website at www.perfectplus.co.nz.
2. Personal information we collect
1.2. Personal Information you provide to us:
- When you place an order for a Product we collect your email address, name and delivery address.
- If you contact us (e.g. via telephone or email) we collect your name email address/telephone number, and any information provided to us.
1.3. Information we may automatically collect:
Each time you visit our Site we automatically collect information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, browser type, browser language, information about your device type, operating systems and type of operating system (e.g. iOS or Android) cookies, and the pages you request.
3. Billing information
4. How we use personal information
1.4. We may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the Services, such as processing and delivery your orders.
- To enable us to send you notifications that are relevant to you. We only send these notifications with your permission and you can opt out at any time.
- To notify you about changes to the Services.
- To let you know about our policies and terms.
- To respond to your questions or concerns and other customer care related activities.
1.5. We may use your location information to estimate the total number of users visiting the Site from specific geographical regions to enable use to us improve our Services
1.6. We may use technical information (IP address, browser type, browser language, information about your device type, operating systems and type of operating system (e.g. iOS or Android) cookies, and the pages you request) to:
- To facilitate the provision of the Services.
- To enable us to diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- To help us determine which users have access privileges to certain content, services or resources that we offer.
- To monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
5. Google Analytics
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computer and stored on your computer's hard drive. If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use the Services properly, you may not be able to "sign in" and you may not be able to take full advantage of all other offerings. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are visiting our Site.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and Site traffic.
- Conduct research to improve the content and services provided on our Site.
7. How we may share personal information
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Third-party service providers. To business that support our Services, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide Site. A business that supports our Services may be located outside New Zealand. This may mean your personal information is held and processed outside New Zealand.
- Third-party payment processor. As noted above, where you pay for Product’s online, we use a third party service provider Payment Express. In these circumstances, we do not process, record or maintain your billing information. We record the payment method you have chosen.
- Legal purposes. Where it is legally required by a third party of law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction (in which case we will generally require a production order or similar court order unless necessary to prevent or lessen a serious threat to public health or public safety or the life or health of someone else).
- To enforce our rights and prevent fraud. To protect and defend our rights, property or safety or that of third-parties, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person.
You may opt out of emails you receive from us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
9. How long do we keep personal information?
We retain your personal information for so long as it is needed to be able to provide our Services.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. All information we collect and which is uploaded to the Site is stored with Amazon Web Services, Inc. in the United States. No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make efforts to ensure security on our systems. You are responsible for maintaining the security of any device on which you access the Services.
11. Accessing and correcting personal information
Subject to certain grounds for refusal set out in the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to request confirmation from us that we hold personal information about you and a copy of such personal information. You are also entitled to request the correction of the information we hold about you. If you would like to exercise either of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. You should provide evidence of who you are and the details of your request (e.g. the personal information, or the correction, that you are requesting).
13. NZ Law
14. Contacting us